Satelite Radio

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHP Mustang, I had thought of installing mine there until I saw it would interfere with the pull out drink holder by not letting me hold larger drinks.

I installed mineon the dash behind the turn signal switch. It fits perfectly and is visible at all times...

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The larger drinks fit just fine in the left chute but the right side allows standard cans and bottles without manipulating the receivers position.:)

The pull out drink holder is mainly for our phones as we use the forward drink holders on the floor console:sweet

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Gallery's up so here are some pics. Nighttime and camera phone, so the pics aren't great. I will try to get some daylight pics when I get the use of my right arm back. I had surgery last Thurs. As you can imagine me being right handed and only having my left available at the moment is a little tough on me right now. As is, just typing this has already taken about 20 minutes :cussing:. Anyway here's the pics. I mounted it with the vent adapter. Mounted here I was able to route the wiring from the back of the unit right into the vent so no visible wires turned out pretty decent, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track