Stuffin a square peg in a round hole!

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
:sweet Nice work!

I've been meaning to do something similar in my truck for my WVO tank to get rid of the dead space on the side.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good Rick! Ya gonna have some Bio d for me if i make an engine break in trip up there? Oh and any tracks gonna be open up there, im gonna try and do more racing this summer if i can afford the fuel to get there! I think wichita has midnight drags alot so that shouldnt be too bad on fuel.

Luke

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Yes, just finishing up 55 gallons and got to looking, I have close to 400.
Have not heard of any tracks opening here or Lincoln. Who knows, I would think if there was going to be one I would have heard by now. There is that 1/8 mile 15 mins South of here, but ang turbo barely sppols in an 1/8 mile!
Got the pockets painted, now just have to prep the tank and get r done!
Rick H...

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Well got the tank bolted down last night. Went to Ford to price a filler neck then RAN to U Pull It junk yard and got a filler neck off a utility body and will be putting it through the side of the camper shell. Ford wanted 300 bucks for the silly thing! U Pull It cost Zero, Nata, freebee!
Will get some picks up once its done.
Did spy a Dana 60 and a 40 gallon plastic tank while I was there!!! Just no time or the tools to drop a front en“Û˜v
God I love scrounging!
Rick H...

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel is $2.80 here today. It will take a smail bank loan to fill that sucker up once a mo. The 700+ LB in the back should make it ride a lot better.:thumbs

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crusin350 said:
what am I missing out on?

he makes his own bio diesel. The whole reason he is trying to get 100+ gal of fuel on his truck is so when on vacation he wont have to buy high dollar fuel.

luke

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
rickh said:
Ahhh 110+15+19 = 144 gallons at .50 (or so) per gallon, thats $72 bucks and about 2,000 miles, FILL ER UP!

I hate you! :roflmao

Looks good dude! :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14