The Best Things You Have Found On The Road

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Not long ago I found a wallet with c/cards, about $400.00 in cash, I.D., drivers license, etc. I tried to track down the young lady who owned this, and had no luck. So, I took the whole mess to a bank where her debit card was from and asked them if they had a valid phone # on file because the address on license was a P.O. box. They took the items, took my name and phone # and that was that. Until the local police showed up at my work place and started asking questions. She had been missing for some time. Its no big deal, but it goes to show that sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Did they ever find her?

I don't know. I was questioned by a State Police Officer for maybe 10 minutes. He said they had a tape of me walking into the bank to turn in the items, and that it was just routine for them to follow up because it was a missing person case. I never heard another word about it.

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
I got a Echo Backpack leaf blower a couple years ago. still runs fine. I also got a craftsman snow blower from a county scrap metal pickup in Potomac, MD. it had a newspaper caught in the auger. pulled the paper out filled it w/ gas and fired it up. damn thing hadent even had the paint stripped off the bottom it was brand new. gotta love rich folks:roflmao

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A police style bullet proof Vest with a loaded 9 mm Magazine in it, a Battery jump pack, the expensive kind. Cash, Bicycles, lawnmowers, weed eaters. Nothing to spectacular.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coolest thing I found was some of those truck"ballz", they were red and in perfect shape. Hung them under the truck and went to church...they were STOLEN at church.:rant

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found two dead possums on the side of the road as I was on the way to the airport last week. I tried to take them on the flight with me but was told I could only have one 'carry on'.
Other than that I've only found about 15 or 20 rubber bunge tie downs over the past several years.
Stuff on the road in Alabama is like a blue lite special at K-mart, the locals come out of the wood work for it...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I found two dead possums on the side of the road as I was on the way to the airport last week. I tried to take them on the flight with me but was told I could only have one 'carry on'.
Other than that I've only found about 15 or 20 rubber bunge tie downs over the past several years.
Stuff on the road in Alabama is like a blue lite special at K-mart, the locals come out of the wood work for it...

so true, so true.

thats funny right there now :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14