The Best Things You Have Found On The Road

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
it was a CIRRIUS Graphite Shakespeare fishing reel and rod. now i am no fisherman, i havent even been fishing in over 20 years. so is what i found a good find?
I prefer Shakespear's Ugly Stick, myself..

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
3000.00 1986 Rolled up in the middle of Coors road Albuquerque... on the way to work saw what looked like ca$h.... sho nuf... suspect a drug dealers stash fell outa his pocket..... sucked to be him.

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
3000.00 1986 Rolled up in the middle of Coors road Albuquerque... on the way to work saw what looked like ca$h.... sho nuf... suspect a drug dealers stash fell outa his pocket..... sucked to be him.

Hey, that was mine!! I'll PM you may address and you can send it to me. :sly

I found a ~5" hole hog (Big long steel tube that pounds itself under the road with air pressure) laying in the road.

Just saw two nice ladders on the side of the road yesterday, didn't even really look beat up but I have enough ladders and I was in the car.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I never find bid items, but the little things for some reason stick out the most. I find alot of items in catch basins along the road when we are cleaning them. Also find many items in the sweeper dirt pile. Lately I got an aluminum diesel tank cap for a big rig, and tools. I still think my best find was a Ford emblem off a busted grill.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
$200 cash, a two person tent,kids bike,a BigFoot Powerwheels(placed out for garbage). Not much else, I'd like to find one of those ladders though.

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
I'll tell you this, if you ever need a ladder come to Atlanta on the I-285 perimiter and you can find yourself a free one in the middle of the road! :thumbs Course, the road is 6-7 lanes wide and everyone is doing 80mph so if you were good at Frogger back in the 80's you might stand a chance! :sly Seriously there is at least one per day on the roads here, the traffic guys get a kick out of it.

I never really found much but damn I have to admit I know what you are talking about when you mentioned Frogger!
Rick H...

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out at the ranch, the only thing you are going to find is road kill.
In California, on Interstate 5, there are lots of things dropped on the road, but if you stop, you will be road kill, so... we just keep motoring on. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14