The dreaded no muffler

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
I vote take it off...if you dont like it, put it back on. I have a 4" straigh pipe on mine and I LOVE IT...Wouldn't do it different if I did it again!

-Casey

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Ya but my Muffler is welded on and I dont have extra pipe to fill in the gap

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
you know everytime i see that video, it costs me severe wear on my rear tires that afternoon.
:sweet

nobody told you to go out and try to do what i do :burnit

and if you think its too loud without a muffler try stacks without a muffler :D HMMMM staaaaaacks :D

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
XTrmXJ said:
Ya but my Muffler is welded on and I dont have extra pipe to fill in the gap

I would just get a couple of exhaust clamps and a piece of 4" pipe...then cut the muffler out and clamp in the pipe...you can take it off and clamp with muffler back in whenever you want...I have a feeling it you take it off...it'll stay off :thumbs

-Casey

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
I have a reg cab, with a 4" straight pipe coming out in front of the rear tire, now its loud even with the wondows up, (I don't recomend this unless you feel like cleaning this wheel every other day or having a black right rear wheel all of the time) It does sound badazz though specially when I shift and the turb spools down.

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
mine exits in the stock location...and honestly...if I want to hear...I'll hear it, but if im windows up and not hot roddin it I honestly can't really tell a difference...

-Casey

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
I have a CC and the exhaust has a side dump right in front of the duals, Its loud when ever I pull the jeep on the trailer.. When ever Im at a stop light and go to take off I scare people and everyones looking around for a muscle car, and thats with a muffler..

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
nobody told you to go out and try to do what i do :burnit

and if you think its too loud without a muffler try stacks without a muffler :D HMMMM staaaaaacks :D

but its so much fun:burnit :hail

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
XTrmX said:
When ever Im at a stop light and go to take off I scare people and everyones looking around for a muscle car, and thats with a muffler..
:sweet Take off the muffler and you will get :burnit :sweet

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Crumm said:
:sweet Take off the muffler and you will get :burnit :sweet

Yeah you'll get bad fuel mileage and your wife will be mad at you for always rolling the passenger window down. But the souund is bitchin.:thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14