The trip is on.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last three. Now the question is, which picture do you like the best?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that area is some of the most beautiful ive ever had the pleasure of riding a motorcycle thru !

sedona & jerome az are a must see also !

i also recommend alpine, az...the white mountains of az/nm & you should take some time
and go see/drive the area around Phelps Dodge Mine...DONT try to tow a trailer thru there !

Hoss6.9

Born to Diesel!
Reaction score
Love the pics. Lloyd!

Hey Guys!

Looks like they've seen some beautiful country, even with the troubles catching them.

Thought I'd post. Took the wife and kids out for a bite yesterday afternoon and tax exempt diesel was $4.099 on the way into town. Knew I needed fuel, but thought I'd get it on the way back. On the way back in less than 2 hours. Diesel had gone from the earlier $4.099 to an amazing $4.449. Holy Crap that is a big jump! I'm thinkin' the hourly rate on the truck just made it to $80+/hour and climbing! Hadn't noticed that the non-tax exempt had made the jump yet. But I'm sure that it did soon after that. In Northeast Indiana.

I will be checking in with Lloyd yet today or this evening sometime and see how they are gettting along now. And checking on the decision about the continuation of their trip or not.

I guess maybe I should have posted the other info. here instead of starting a new thread. Oh Well! I wanted to be sure and get everyones attention though.

Hoss....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58