troubles

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The factory workers are known to leave junk all around the trucks. I found an impact wrench in a drivers door many years ago. I could not figure why the window was making thumping sounds on rough roads.

Dave

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I have been looking for that rag. Could not remember where I left it, geuss I know now.:D

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
WOW! So it was probably a young punk who messed with your tanks? :rolleyes: That sux!

that is the only thing I can figure. If the rag had been there long it would have stopped the fuel previously. Not like it would just sit there for awhile.

Some kid shot out my neighbor's car window Friday night too. I found a pair of locking caps at o'reilly's for 18 bux. I'll get them tomorrow. I am considering calling my insurance company. If someone stuffed a rag down there, no telling what might have been in it or what else they did. Could have dumped dirt down both tanks too.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
WOW! A rag? I wonder if someone was trying to siphon your tank?

As far as the fuel....I got some Friday. No floating chunks but it's VERY dark. I called Brownfield BD and asked. Jeff said that the canola based fuel is very dark like strong tea but pours like water down to 17 degrees F. I put some in my freezer and the flowability with this fuel is incredible! I wonder if you were victim of sabotage and something was dumped in there that thickened up the fuel.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
WOO HOO! insurance sent me a check for the total minus my $500 deductible!!! They agreed it smelled of vandalism and paid me without any argument. Guess we'll see what they do to me when I renew....

regardless, Im not so far in the hole now! Sadly, the money recouped is already spoken for....:rolleyes:

BTW, o'reilly's has a pair of same keyed locking gas caps for $18. If you hold them up to the stock one, they look the same. Worth every dime as far as Im concerned!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Peter,

Yeap, sounds like vandalism to me also!!!!!!!!

That is NUTS!!!!

Glad ya back on the road!!!

And also hope to see ya at the RALLY! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14