well i guess its rebuild time

97Strokerman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
3-StarJ.R. said:
Thanks for the kind Welcome 95!:thumbs I'm seeing a bunch of the guys that helped me learn my stroke are here....been missing you guys @ the crazy other place....
Ya, it was quiet over here, not for long with Jim on board:rolleyes:

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
I represent that remark!!:D :D :bootyshak :bootyshak I'll have you know that there are some good folks here that want me around...:roflmao :roflmao course, i'm not gonna tell 'em you tried to get me over here a year ago.......:p :p Got your international badges on yet?

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3-StarJ.R. said:
Kevin, ain't no doubt in my mind terry has already tried to get some more hp out of the mower...:roflmao :roflmao -popcorn

were do you think wanda got her 5" tip from :roflmao
you would be supprized at what you can do to a 25hp OHV V-twin kohler comander engine:burnit :thumbs

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got bad news today:( .the block won't clean-up.he bored it out to 40 thousands and it still looks bad.he thinks it had a cavution:)dunno ) problem.so i'm looking for a block once again.the heads cleaned up fine.the crank had to be turned alittle.the rods are done.
my engine in the truck died at bts this past weak-end.broke 2 rockers,bent 2 push rods.got that fixed then still had 2 dead cyclinder and had to pull the camper home like that.but i did get better fuel mileage on the way home with the big 6 banger than we did on the way down with all eight.
anyway should know something about a block tomorrow and get this back on track.it would of been done this weak-end.just waiting on some goodies from bdp if everything went right.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a guy here that im sure has extra blocks (not sure how much he wants for them) and i can ship it from the shop on about any major shipping company. Lemme know if your interested.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i told the mechines the go ahead to sleeve and deck the block.all the other stuff is done (heads,crank and rods).as soon as the cam get's here my engine will back together and i can get that push rod bending,rocker arm breaking SOB out of the truck and see what has been going on in the inside.

want to take bets on how many bent rods their is?or bent valve's?or smashed pistons?we drove it back from BTS with 2 dead cyclinders pulling the camper:eek: .
broke 2 more rocker and bent 2 more push rods when down their.fixed them in the camp ground i just happen to have some with me .

oh,having concret put in. in the morning so me and the wife don't have to push around the lift in the gravel.that sould make it go just alittle bit smoother huh.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg