Question What did you do to your truck today?

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
well update, lifted truck, new wheels and tires two weeks ago, went and got the trans flushed today( now have moble 1 syn), now steps and spare tire holder to install

Last edited:

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my transfer case fluid. Went for the front end but only had those hand-held allen wrenches. Couldn't break that 1 bolt lose. ( No honey I have to go buy new wrenches that will fit my breaker bar! ). Damm I love her, no idea about mechanic'n but let's me buy any tool I need. You don't find'em like that everyday! :D:D:D:D ;tu

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice dash work on those electronics and the grill Bama. You just keep giving me new ideas hahaha!. Keep it up buddy.

Fine69

Reaction score
Here's my new 09 after I installed the Levelling Kit. The Weld wheels and Nitto's from my 05 are going on as soon as I get some new lug nuts. Also coming are a set of Duraflap mud flaps, Line-X, a new Weatherguard toolbox, Mag-Hytec dif covers from my 05, and window tint.:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Here's my new 09 after I installed the Levelling Kit. The Weld wheels and Nitto's from my 05 are going on as soon as I get some new lug nuts. Also coming are a set of Duraflap mud flaps, Line-X, a new Weatherguard toolbox, Mag-Hytec dif covers from my 05, and window tint.:sweet

SWEET! Now get the door handles, tailgate handle, mirror caps, and the cowel painted to match. That would look awesomer! :sweet

OH, if for some reason you ever decide you don't like the center console, I want first dibs. :deal

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bama,

I like the looks of the grill! I personally don't care for the 05-07 grill, I like the 99-04 Grill and the Excursion grill. Your grill looks just like mine!!!!

Last edited:

Fine69

Reaction score
SWEET! Now get the door handles, tailgate handle, mirror caps, and the cowel painted to match. That would look awesomer! :sweet

OH, if for some reason you ever decide you don't like the center console, I want first dibs. :deal

Those are all on my list of mods. My wife told me to save a few so she can get me them for Christmas.:sly I'm making her a nice, long list.;tu

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama,

I like the looks of the grill! I personally don't care for the 05-07 grill, I like the 99-04 Grill and the Excursion grill. Your grill looks just like mine!!!!

I really want to do the complete conversion with a HD type grill, but this change will have to do for now until the funds allow for such a mod.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14