Question What did you do to your truck today?

JRJ04

Reaction score
fixed that stupid coolant leak from the upper radiator hose that connects to the t-stat housing. Stupid Ford clamp finally gave out on me! Went ahead and put in a dieselsite billet housing cause the ford one was crap, got it cleaned up and good to go with durable hose clamp

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
got a new spring cage/regulator cap and put the fuel pressure regulator back together..

straightened out the slider window frame, closed the window and re-installed the back seat..

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
Put in a new factory dash cup holder, original quit for those that don't know, they cost 89.67 - that's with tax :(

ghoff

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Installed the FS-2500 Bypass system for engine oil. Easy install, and switched to Amsoil in the engine.

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuesday I had a day off finally. My front brakes had been squeaking a little under harder braking. So I got some ceramic pads to install on short notice before a road trip this weekend. I tore it all apart and the pads are in excellent condition still. I started looking and found some mud that had gotten in the groove of the pad. While I had everything apart, I went ahead and greased all the sliding parts. I have to say...no more noise and better stopping. Amazing what a little grease on the pins and sliding parts will do.

yjsaindon

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I replaced the o-rings in the fuel filter drain valve yesterday. Never thought I'd wish for smaller hands. I still have a fuel leak somewhere!!! I'm going to go over it again today. Sometimes I think I'm in over my head with this diesel. I've only had it for a month and have had problem after problem.:dunno

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the station and gave her a good cleaning, Wash, Wax the whole 9 yards. Feels good to get rid of the salt for a day or two

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New ICP sensor and connector. Sensor- $86 and connector $11. Both off ebay. Got my F5 chip mailed to DP Tuner, :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58