96 F350 Died on highway

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
I am trying to find a loaner truck to test my IDM or even a salvage yard IDM.
I have a spare but it would probably take $20 and four days to Priority mail it to you from Alaska and then another $20 for you to send it back. If you can't come up with one let me know and I will get it in the mail. -popcorn

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Crumm said:
I have a spare but it would probably take $20 and four days to Priority mail it to you from Alaska and then another $20 for you to send it back. If you can't come up with one let me know and I will get it in the mail. -popcorn

Thanks Crumm I really appriciate the offer, but about an hour ago I bought an IDM off of ebay, should be here in 2-3 days. IF this isn't my problem then I will have a spare to help someone else, but I am pretty sure this will fix her.
I might have a spare after this anyway, NO CORE :sweet I know some electronic geeks that would help me fix this if its possible..:thumbs

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
BTT, Ya get the IDM yet? I'm anxious to see what comes up on this one. If that doesn't get it I would get a service manual CD off ebay and start tracing wires and signals.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
johndeerebones said:
BTT, Ya get the IDM yet? I'm anxious to see what comes up on this one. If that doesn't get it I would get a service manual CD off ebay and start tracing wires and signals.

Part should be home when I get there, and that will be the only thing I am interested in doing tonight....

I do have the service manual on CD and have a Helms wiring manual, done traced just about all the wires I can at this point. All I figure it's either the IDM or the PCM :oops:

I am on pins and needles just waiting... I wish that guy that sent the part would have given me the choice to ship faster then "slow boat to China". But what do you expect from ebay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14