HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
TIP: I would recommend that you all put those car-window flags away in June. They look pretty silly flying during the summer. :roflmao

Don't have any window flags. Just 3 caps in various stages of wear & tear, 1 hooded sweatshirt and a t-shirt. :tounge :tounge Oh yea, and a Brett Favre jersey.

A Packer fan is a fan 24/7/365. Not just from August to Jan/Feb. Besides, summer is the best time to go on the Lambeau Field tour.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
BTW Tail_Gunner... I love Door County! :thumbs I suspect you are up in that neck of the woods!? Wisconsin is a hidden treasure in my opinion. Well...except for the cold wet feet during the winter. :cold 3 I did get sick of tracking salt into my truck during the winter....and hated the shoes on/off routine before entering/exiting the house.

Most of the US knows Wisconsin only for cheese and The Packers...and whatever Milwaukee has to offer. There is so much more...year-round!

Milwaukee(?) ...is too close to all those FIBbers in Chicago! :2c

I loved knowing I could put my boat in the water on the Fox River and get anywhere in the world!

One more thing... Amongst Cowboy fans, Favre's GREAT legacy will only apply to the rest of the NFL. Dallas has OWNED GB for his entire career!!! He will retire with a dismal record against Dallas :dizzy ...so we are okay with hailing his greatness throughout the rest of the NFL!

And seriously...encourage your friends to lose those flags in the summer! :silly

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Da Boys do it again!!!

Dallas........28
Detroit.......27

Tbar

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
How bout dem Boys, come from behind in the final seconds to knock off a sub 500 team..... woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a much cooler note, check out my new sig widget..... man is that thing annoyingly big!

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
It was close,mighty lucky timing for Dallas.

I don't think it was luck. They were going to win, the Lions always kick butt til halftime, then loose it all. :lmao What is up with Dallas? Do they always play like that? The Lions had great rushes all game long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14