how much boost???

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
yea i started with hard tubing with compressions, then when i kicked that i got that bigger stuff, its not too soft...65psi rated...damn i wish they sent me one of those, that looks more alot better...im deff ordering one of them!!! is there any way i can temporarly fix it?

you guys are awsome!!! thanks a ton

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
You don't need the boost releif valve to fix the problem, I was just showing what the fitting looks like. Here is what you would use if you just spliced into the line with a "T" :
View attachment 817

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
im having similar problems i can only make 18-19 lbs of boost and by my sig you can see that im fairly modified. any suggestions?

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
i duno i cant figure it out, my trucks making normal boost, it just wont show up on the gauge, i tested the gauge with my air compressor, it works fine...grr idk

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Is the pyro pre turbo ( in the exhaust manifold) or post pyro (in the down pipe) ?

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Have you ran it with the MAP sensor wiring connector unplugged yet? If the PCM does not see enough boost it will not increase fueling. Unplugged, the PCM will assume a programmed default MAP signal. Also make sure your MAP sensor is grey, not black.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg