Installed 22" wipers

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I'm trying to be civil, Bama, but I've never heard of wipers being called "wings" much less windscreen wipers. Or windscreen wings, for that matter. Bush has a TSB on everything else, lets see a TSB on this.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you probably use REAL rubber ones TOO ! <i got your TSB right here !> :tounge

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Alright, Bush, now you've gone too far! There was never positive proof that the synthetic blades were better. It was inconclusive. As a matter of fact, the synthetic blades were shown to be very sensitive to sun light, where the rubber blades held up better, as long as it didn't rain. Consumer reports did an extensive test of wiper blades in the november 02 issue, if memory serves, and also found that shorter blades did not remove as much water as longer ones, all things being equal. Do you realize that Mary Anderson invented the wiper blade in 1903 and patented it in 1905 for Ford Motor Company? The rubber ones were good enough for Henry Ford, there good enough for me.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
If I ever post anything about wiper blades in the future, somebody slap me.
slap.gif

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
The 22's work fine for me. The extra little bit it keeps clear was right on the money.

I wasn't tryin to make a fuse about it, just thought others might be interested.

It's no big deal.

I thought we were talking about windscreen wipers?:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14