ITP Fuel System

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
antonio you got mail
bryan
if he gets busy the diagrams are easy
i used #4 ss hose with aeroquip fittings from summit racing and jegs....

1/4 npt to a #4 an
45 degree elbows
and a few straights
# 6 AN to #4 An
the adapter for teh factory fuel return line is a weird 3/8 compression to npt which i attached a #6 an to 3/8npt fitting

my drawings are nearly as evolved. paper napkin comes to mind
i got most of my junk boxed up it will take a few to get it all out.
we are trying to clean out the storage unit, making a run to near yall in a few weeks....

Last edited:

Strictly Diesel

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
i just finished stripping my old kit down. used the hoses on another project but i still got my regulator( its been hutched to)
let me know when you get it all put in, there is a neat little trick to stop the injector bleed down drip drip into the combustion can when she is shut off :D
For what it's worth, our kit doesn't need the "trick" anymore. We bleed the pressure off at the filter bowl at shutdown to prevent the long crank time problems.

JV...sorry I don't have a kit for you right now! I'll post here when I get my Aeromotive order in...just in case you haven't gone elsewhere.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ITPDiesel said:
JV...sorry I don't have a kit for you right now! I'll post here when I get my Aeromotive order in...just in case you haven't gone elsewhere.

OK--the other kits I looked at (DI and Dieselsite) dont' offer the upgradeability (well, DI sort-of does...) of your kits so I guess I'll wait. Dangit--why couldn't I have remembered to call yesterday? -mad

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's worth the wait. The ITP kit is a very well put together kit and Dennis has great service. I've installed a couple and they are top notch!

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will be waiting for ITP to post on this thread to let us know we he gits the regulator in!!-popcorn

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
team_penin said:
I guess I will be waiting for ITP to post on this thread to let us know we he gits the regulator in!!-popcorn

Summit's Aeromotive regulators are on back order too!:eek: Website says the ship date would be 2/17....Aeromotive must be pretty back logged to have Summit without stock.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
you know when hutch first hit us with this regulator, they couldnt keep up with demand. i bet aeromotive was trying to figure out where they were all going,
great little regulators

bryan
100 psi is about all you need (I used 3500 Psi hose) from the pump to the lines, however, there have been instances where the low pressure line will fail, if you have an injector of questionable reliability you can get some high pressure feed back spikes, but its rare
great thing about this mod.
it lets all the injs get good fuel and you find all your slackers pretty quick.
do you run the LL injector in #8 ? I cant remeber when the ll was forced on all of us

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I asked because my hose and fittings are rated 1000-1500 psi, just wanted to verify.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14