ITP Fuel System

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ITPDiesel said:
Sounds like 4-6 week lead times should be expected for a while.

What is the hold up Dennis? Demand that high or is there some other problems on Aeromotives end?

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ITPDiesel said:
I talked to my contact at Aeromotive. Sounds like 4-6 week lead times should be expected for a while. :sorry

My order should be here soon. I put in a back-up order on some pumps that should show up shortly after my first order, and I'll end up ordering more regulators again in a few weeks just to make sure I don't run out again. Fun Fun Fun.

So 4-6 weeks is the soonest I could expect to get a reg.return kit or do you have regulators on order that'll be in sooner?

Strictly Diesel

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
jvencius said:
So 4-6 weeks is the soonest I could expect to get a reg.return kit or do you have regulators on order that'll be in sooner?
I've had an order in for a month, and a second order placed 2 weeks after that. My stuff is due any day!

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
What is the hold up Dennis? Demand that high or is there some other problems on Aeromotives end?

From what Dennis said when I talked to him last week, the subcontractor Aeromotive uses for their anodizing is slooooooooooow and that is what's holding things up. :dunno :(

blown84

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the regulated return kit from ITP and must say that any wait is well worth it . My turbo is not in the factory location and the line kit would not have fit Dennis went through alot of trouble to make new line kit to fit he didnt just send it and say your on your own he checked it out and when I got it the kit fit perfect . Some other places I checked into said the regular kits line would work Dennis was the only one to say other wise He was right .You will never get better service than with ITP . Just my .02

Strictly Diesel

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
jvencius said:
From what Dennis said when I talked to him last week, the subcontractor Aeromotive uses for their anodizing is slooooooooooow and that is what's holding things up. :dunno :(
I FINALLY got regulators today! Give me a few days to get them assembled and kits built and I'll have your stuff on the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14