My svo kit coming

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
that greasecar 15gallon kit looks like it could fit under my bed...i might need to get into this!

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
i got the 6-Port Valve with Buzzer , Vegtherm ,and a bunch of fittings, waiting on the HotFox and VORMAX Fuel Processor , then its on like donkey kong :D

Were going to custom make some stainless steel lines for the set up too. but just waiting at the moment on the above:innocent.

Its like christmas and i suck at waiting to open my toys :lmao

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good....Maybe I'll get what you got tomorrow, and you'll get what I got tomorrow as well...

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Ben I saw this first photo on Plantdrive's website of a Vegtherm Mega installed in a Cummins. For a year and a half mine was mounted under the truck outside the frame rail. After the Vegtherm Mega the vegoil went through the gauge sender then the steel supply line to the fuel pump. Since the steel supply line is very long and NOT INSULATED I decided to copy the Cummins installation and relocate it over the fuel bowl. I used two mounting screw studs from the engine cover to secure the P clamps for the Vegtherm Mega. I gained almost 20*F and run at 170*F and hotter on warm days. The red thing is a 26 micron post filter after my vegoil temp gauge sender then the a mini ball valve and down to the fuel pump. Make sure you use J30R9 fuel injection hose. It's bioD compatible and can take hot fuel <300*F.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14