Oil consumption Big Time!

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep me informed on the mileage and oil consumption, also do you do alot of idling at night also? I am GLAD for you in so many ways and jealous that yours is fixed......

schreckman

Schreck The Tech
Reaction score
Yes, I do a fair amount of idle time. I carry 2 sets of keys so when I get out to walk around looking for cars I can let it run if I have just come off a highway or a long run. If I have just been driving around slow then I may shut it off.

dmd

Reaction score
So are you saying that it is a bad injector and the company will not back them up??

If that is the case then everyone should know.. You said it was DIESEL CARE?? They
also go by Diesel Daddy. If they dont back their product, they should be avoided now
that we know.

schreckman

Schreck The Tech
Reaction score
Well that is exactly what has happened so far, I am going to let them look at this last failed injector but if they do not back the product with more than an exchange then I will be posting the details for sure. So far they have offered nothing.

rotorholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a great post for all of us going thru smoking problems, I ordered a full of set of o-rings off eBay and hope it fixes my smoking problem, Do I need and special tools to remove/install the injectors?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58