Pics Of Our New Peterbilt Parkin' Lot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Isn't there room for one more?

actually 2 more, one behind the sleeper and one more on the trailer.

6 of those went to GA dealers auto auction, and then we picked up some more around the atlanta area, came back to the birmingham, al area, delivered some more and picked up some more, and then we went down to FL with a total of 9 units.

loads are slow this time of year, so ya gotta p/u and drop-off what cha can.

after all the running around up here to get to FL, load grossed 3232.50 and the 8 units we brought back to birmingham grossed 1995.00

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
OK dokie. I was just curious. Owner operators up here make around $1.85 on the pavement and $2.52 on the haul road. This is pulling company trailers on a leased to basis. I assume with all that fancy trailer gear it takes to haul cars that the rate is much more. The typical haul road truck up here runs around 130K as where them car hauler are well over 200k.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
OK dokie. I was just curious. Owner operators up here make around $1.85 on the pavement and $2.52 on the haul road. This is pulling company trailers on a leased to basis. I assume with all that fancy trailer gear it takes to haul cars that the rate is much more. The typical haul road truck up here runs around 130K as where them car hauler are well over 200k.

Got some figures for ya Crumm.

These are based on the gross figures.

1st. trip covered 1560 miles, gross pay was 3232.50 = 2.07 per mile.

2nd trip covered 790 miles, gross pay was 1995.17 = 2.52 per mile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg