Stock Intake Feed Duct Mod?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
bigdaddyTank said:
If I ever switch to an AIS or AFE stage 2 I will cut out the front like this.
Go ahead and do the zoodad anyways Ryland so you can get cool air into the hot engine compartment :sweet

I'm on the fence still over the AIS and AFE as they are both very good :cowboy:

Bill

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
Good point, I never thought of that benifit :doh: its always nice to have someone else help my thinking process out, thanks.
I'm the same way, I want the AIS or the StageII but need a WW, exhaust, and new shocks (YES I still have the 90k mile factory X shocks) first. So my home made Tymar keeps looking good.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with shadetree design but Tymar is almost a house name when it comes to 7.3L's :cowboy:

You gotta upgrade the shocks and add a rear swaybar Ryland as the handling and ride will be day and night :sweet

The Wicked Wheel you'll enjoy alot :)

Bill

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Nothing wrong with shadetree design but Tymar is almost a house name when it comes to 7.3L's :cowboy:

You gotta upgrade the shocks and add a rear swaybar Ryland as the handling and ride will be day and night :sweet

The Wicked Wheel you'll enjoy alot :)

Bill

Bill I took a saw to my factory airbox and made a "tube" for the Zoodad mod. I've got the radiator support cut where it extends thruogh it, then sealed it with some rtv silicone. You going to the NTPSA dyno day? I'll show you there or I'll take some pic's.

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
My dad just got a set of Monroe Reflex's for his truck and they made a big difference in the way his rides. The back end would hop on alot of highways and roads and these took most of that out. He only paid around $40 a piece for them.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Bill I took a saw to my factory airbox and made a "tube" for the Zoodad mod. I've got the radiator support cut where it extends thruogh it, then sealed it with some rtv silicone. You going to the NTPSA dyno day? I'll show you there or I'll take some pic's.
It's supposed to be like 102 on Saturday and my wife will have nothing to do with those temps :roflmao We're gonna do the pool & BBQ thing on Saturday :sweet
We'll hook up so I can check out the final product on the air intake plumbing :cool:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
bigdaddyTank said:
My dad just got a set of Monroe Reflex's for his truck and they made a big difference in the way his rides. The back end would hop on alot of highways and roads and these took most of that out. He only paid around $40 a piece for them.
For non adjustable low cost name brand shocks they are a good route,my father in law put em on the wife's Supercrew and it really changed the ride alot :)

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Comon down! it was a cool 103 today here in Richardson :cowboy:
It was 100 today but some rain came through on my part of town and that made it steamier and only supposed to be 98 tomorrow then 100+ the next 3 days. I mowed my yard yesterday, it was 99 so I had it floored trying to get some air. Nascar impersonation "yup the Chemlawn, Scotts, Tampax, Masengale, Lamasil, John Deere LT180 was runnin purtty good today, JR took a little wedge out and we went down a pound on the right front and that got us a new track record. The guy's back at the shop had er tuned up and that got the Prozac, Cieallis, KC Masterpiece, Johnsonville, Deere on the pole for sunday."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg