Talk about the 7.3L CPS Here!

silverado3500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original CPS just gave out this past thursday at 141,100miles. If the replacement that I got for $90 at the international dealer lasts as long, I'm not going to complain a lot.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Looks like our '02 X CPS' has made it to 40k as the engine missed a couple times this morning,spare stock CPS standing by unless the CFO approves purchase of the Blue CPS:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
team_penin said:
Just got done replacing mine. 92230 miles, put the nice perty blue one in there.
What are the initial reactions/changes your engine exhibited to the Blue CPS,just curious:sweet

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I have only driven it around the block just to make sure that my problems were gone adn they are.

The idle really didn't seem to be any different like a few have said. seat of the pants, I would say there is a little more pep...but I will know more after I drive it some more...I drive 62 miles each direction to work so it will not take me long to notice any changes. So I will drive a few days then post results.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Might have to evaluate it more in the various settings on your Tipton chip as well ;)

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
My original CPS is 228K old and workin' fine. :dunno After reading this thread I'll be sure to keep my spare with the proper tools in my glove box.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58