The crap is hitting the fan...

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I love my truck. But I'm not going to shed too many tears if the Superduty/ 6.4 Powerstroke combo goes away. It has become insanely expensive and I've got no plans of buying even a used truck where you have to pull the cab off the chassis to do anything much more than check or change the oil. I'm not going to pay a stealership $100/hour to pull and reinstall the cab just to replace a $10 to $20 glow plug. Ya think someone would have learned a lesson about ease of maintainability after the early 6.0 fiasco. Warranty repairs will cost the manufactureer a lot less if the damned thing is easier to fix.

Last edited:

HTRDDSL

HTRDDSL
Reaction score
I ordered a fully loaded shortbox crewcab F350 lariat 2 weeks ago including the moonroof, power rear window, best stereo etc for just under $60 Canadian.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I've got no plans of buying even a used truck where you have to pull the cab off the chassis to do anything much more than check or change the oil.

seems like making the frontend tilt forward like some big rigs would have been smarter in the long run. Certainly easier to work on it than pulling the entire cab.

BlueRidgeRunner

Ford Parts Guy
Reaction score
I could like that or hate that decision depending on how good a job he does. If I owned Ford and a bonus like this would produce a more profitable company I might dangle the million dollar carrott out there too. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58