water4fuel

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
exciting! mine got put on hold for races, but game on when i get back next week. POST UP SOME PICS!!! get some youtube video links of this thing running!!!

MADVAN

Few Loose Nuts
Reaction score
Jim

When we were making hydro to set off the #2 fuel we had good results.
We did not get into PWM. We made enough hydro at a 8amp load for use at hwy cruise. We had gains in MPG. The problem is you have to keep the Ox and hydro spilt and draft into the motor split. Not hard to do the hydro is lighter. If the hydro and Ox combind in the draft (intake of motor) it will errode the turbo wheel. You will hear it as a tinkeling sound! It reverts back to a super clean (clear) water. Also you have to shut down the hydro generator a few miles before you shut down the motor. If you do not purge the hydro from it it will start to corrode your motor from the inside out!

Good Luck and Beware Hydro is a BOMB!

Bill

PowerSmoker73

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WOW Madvan thats interesting... I have never herd of theengine corroting from theinside out? It turns back into water once its burned, not when being injected with the hydrogen, oxygen mix. I'd like to talk to you more about your experirnce.

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the 11a Dual Brick model for $599. I know after doing a lot of research that all of this is easily made. However, I think having one delivered to your door that has already been designed and used on a diesel truck would be better for me as time is my most precious commodity. I'm real close to buying one. I think a few weeks or so and I'll buying. I want to do a little more looking around and reading up. Edit: Sorry, the site is Tnhybrids.com

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg