Question What did you do to your truck today?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama, I was wondering were did you get that Marinco plug-in at? I'd like to install that!!!

I got it from an online marine web site. Can't remember the name tho.

Just Google it, and I am sure you will find one.

If you have any local marinas, you may find one there.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Level Lift

Finally got my 2" Level lift installed today. Still leaves me about a 1" rake from back to front so it will sit perfectly level with the 5er hooked up. Sits and rides great with no bumpsteer.

IMG_6357.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

Next up are the cab lights! :D

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Exchanged a defective vacuum pump under warranty at AutoZone. They even removed the pulley roller from the bad one and pressed it on the replaced one while I waited. ;tu

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reinstalled the 5 drawer compact tool box in my bed yesterday.
Also went thru all my tools and got them straightened out.

Dang, seems like you are always a half step ahead of me. I have one on order. Did you get the Geneva version, or the UWS version? I know the distributor for both, and he likes UWS better, because fewer people return them.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, seems like you are always a half step ahead of me. I have one on order. Did you get the Geneva version, or the UWS version? I know the distributor for both, and he likes UWS better, because fewer people return them.

I put mine in a few months ago, bought it used on Craigslist for $50.00 and its a Craftsman. The are a good investment.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Siphoned out my rear tank then filtered it and poured it into my front vegoil tank then put fresh B20 in rear tank. Over time my rear tank gets cross contamination of vegoil from the return line. Now I'm clean again. Then on another note I changed the oil in the Mercedes then drove it to the other side out of the way. Then I started up the Powerstroke and the front passenger tire drove over the black oil collection container. The pressure blew out the drain cap spraying used motor oil shotgun style EVERYWHERE! :eek: Just got finishing wiping down the truck and dumped a half a bag of kitty litter on the huge black puddle. It's a dirt road so no concrete to stain.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score

I bought it at Tractor Supply Co. about 3 years ago.

When I took the 5th. wheel hitch, drop-in bedliner, and behind the cab tool box out, I took this small tool ox out too. I was gonna find something else to use as a tool box, but I gave over 200.00 for this one new. So it just made better financial cents to re-use it.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toted my 12K 5r 130 miles is 2.5 hours.. Driveway to RV site.. over the coastal mountans.. ?

He seems to like that :cool:;tu

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Sat. I installed my intercooler,:clap: and today I tightened up the battery terminals that I forgot to on Sat.:innocent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg