What is fuel costing you?

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek:4.95:eek: Today on the way home from work. Im really starting to get nervous because we haven't even hit memorial day yet!!!...IMHO-everyone has to pay these inflated prices(most of us dont have a choice) except for the homebrewers;tu....I am beginning to accept the reality that these prices might never come back down:rant...If i were an oil company and people had no choice but to pay my inflated prices, then why would I deflate them???:nutkick:

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
Passed a Shell station here in my area today......$4.89 for diesel--I did a double-take when I saw that. They won't be seeing me anytime soon...:rant

Fandini

Binford 6100 Owner
Reaction score
The price here in Burlington N.C. has gone from 4.59 to 4.79 overnight. I paid 4.39 last week then saw it for 4.25 the next day. So, basically it has gone up on average 40 cents in one week! Can somebody explain why diesel is $1.00 more than regular gas now?:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::cussing::cussing::cussing:

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Can somebody explain why diesel is $1.00 more than regular gas now?
Cause they can. I have a friend that has a son that just filed bankruptcy. Independent trucker for the past 25 years and the whole fuel thing has cost him everything. Lost his truck, trailers and may loose his house before its over.
Jim

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58