What is needed to service a 6.0 ?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
X2, saw another post where you had sold a piece of equipment. Congrats.

albran

Very Junior Member
Reaction score
I saw last night while looking in the automotive section at Wally World, they had a oil can designed to carry off your used oil to be recycled. It was only 3.97, so I think I will use that to drain the oil right into it.

That's one reason I went ahead and bought the Fumoto with the nipple, the drain hose and the clamp, so it can pour right into the collection can.

Also just bought the upgraded HFCM Water Separator Drain Plug Upgrade
Item Number: 6E7Z-9C082-A/2589259C91 from dfuser, 19.99 and FREE shipping and handling. :sweet

I use a funnel to transport the used oil back to Wally World. ;tu

ab

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
Try to stop watching cnn business reports and such.....very depressing , and mostly B U L L * * * * !

Sure were paying a whole buck more than the gassers, then again we got a whole bunch more of the horseys.

April 1st. boy;tucott starts TUES> ....hope it improves prices , but I doubt it.

Last edited:

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
bama-

i use 5 gallon buckets with lids and bungs. IMNSHO- the buckets are WAY easier, cleaner and safer than the drain pan. the 15/16qt pans are full to the brim at that level. not easy to move or dump.

a 5 gallon bucket fit under the drain plug with my truck sitting on the ground, just fit with the fumoto valve with the nipple. the nipple is not really necessary but its nice to have.

the drain pan is only used for removing the filter. wally whirled takes the used oil. take it there.

dp

dp
If the 5 dont fit ...;tuTRIM IT!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Try to stop watching cnn business reports and such.....very depressing , and mostly B U L L * * * * !

Sure were paying a whole buck more than the gassers, then again we got a whole bunch more of the horseys.

April 1st. boy;tucott starts TUES> ....hope it improves prices , but I doubt it.

The boycott WOULD start a day before I have to pick up and drive my wife's new 6.0 powered E-350 from Ohio to Florida via New Jersey. I can see it is best to avoid refueling in Pennsylvania at all costs, $4.13 at the Flying J in PA.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

the boycott isnt gonna do ****....your problem is other countries are
buying fuel at a demand never seen before...you wanna lower the
prices per gallon youve got 2 choices...PRODUCE more or DRIVE LESS.

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad Bush, I am sorry,I reread the manual it does say 15 quarts, I guess I need glasses.
The first time I changed oil I read the manual I am glad I read these posts.
Thank everyone on here for all the info.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad Bush, I am sorry,I reread the manual it does say 15 quarts, I guess I need glasses.
The first time I changed oil I read the manual I am glad I read these posts.
Thank everyone on here for all the info.

it might say 15 but you only need 14 at the MOST !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58