headlight bulbs....

ender

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
What kits have you used? Good place to buy?

I am still looking for a 9007 Kit for my truck ;):open

I have purchased two kits from http://www.hidfoglight.com and I am very happy with both. Excellent pre-sales support, good post sales support. I have also ordered one of their 50W kits to test out on my F150 but it hasn't arrived yet (should be this week).

Ender

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Are they plug and play?

Any splicing???

What I want is a System, I can plug in and it works, and easy to take off if need be.

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
Big K said:
Are they plug and play?

Any splicing???

What I want is a System, I can plug in and it works, and easy to take off if need be.

all the kit i have installed have been all plug and play..as of today i have installed 10 kits all my friends have then now!..lol..guess who had to help with installs.:tounge

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should be receiving my 50W HID kit sometime this week.

Ender & SIK350, Did you need to readjust the headlights after you installed the HID's?

ender

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
NASCAR Mike said:
I should be receiving my 50W HID kit sometime this week.

Ender & SIK350, Did you need to readjust the headlights after you installed the HID's?

My kits were plug-n-play as well. A friend of mine got one of their High/Low kits, which does have a small screw on the side of it to hold in the High Beam Halogen, that needed a small drill to knock out the hole for the screw head. That's really the only "modification" that I have had to do.

On mine I did re-adjust the headlights just so that I don't blind people. I don't get as much distance this way, but the area it does cover is much better lit.

Ender

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
I had to adjust mine as well..but I adjusted mine low so that I wouldn't blind people..because I got the 10k..I didn't mod anything at all to my kit..

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
So the regular kit is not high/low beam? You only have low beams now?

Crumm, Yes, I believe so.

But they say that you won't need the highs anymore anyways.

Also, most HID system in Cars still have a High Beam Halogen anyways, because of the warm up time of the HID's ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14