stolen truck

JRJ04

Reaction score
hey i appreciate it. got another question though. The truck that i had referred to that was stolen......the guy said they just popped in the lock on his door. these jammers look like they only keep you from prying up under the handle. do they protect the lock too?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres a hose clamp "mod" that you can do that might PREVENT them
from pushing the tumbler in...but i dont trust that...i COMPLETELY disabled
my key tumblers !

if theyre IGNORING an alarm light (and horn) im not sure anything is
gonna stop these guys BUT...

you can see the hose clamp applied in this photo (w/ the jimmi jammer plate)

Ford%20SD,%20hose%20clamp%205.jpg

JRJ04

Reaction score
where does one get an ignition interlock system from? bush, how did you totally disable your key tumblers?

Last edited:

neil_04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys im sorry to hear about the trucks, my 03 got broke into took my labtop and a few other items, they got my moms purse out of my dads 05 King Ranch 250 in about 7 mins why he went inside a store to get cigarettes. Then my brothers 05 fx4 sport edition has been broke into about 5 or 6 times, but after they took his pistol on the first one he took everything valuble out of his truck. Since then they took two bottles of 25 dollar cologen. his best friend got an 07 they took it from the willowbrook area found it the next day front clip gone, seats, 20s and steps. insurance would not total it and it cost 17500.00 to fix it. They also broke into my best friends truck and he has jimmi jamers let me tell you they are not worth it, they just used something like a screw driver to shear the sheetmetal on his door far enough down to get around it replacing a door handle beets getting a whole new door skin at about 1300.00 pretty much everyone i am close to that has an ford 250 or 350 has been hit here in houston. just my input agian sorry about ur truck.

JRJ04

Reaction score
what is the best answer then to keep these sorry sob's from gettin into our trucks?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58